What is a Blended Course?
Heartsaver Blended Learning courses include an online portion and a hands-on session. The online portion provides the flexibility of completing training at your own pace, either at work, home, or wherever you have Internet access. The hands-on portion includes a skills practice and testing session conducted in-person with an AHA BLS or Heartsaver Instructor.
Heartsaver® First Aid CPR AED Online has been updated to reflect new science from the2015 AHA Guidelines for CPR & ECC and the 2015 AHA/Red Cross Guidelines for First Aid. This course is designed to prepare students to provide first aid, CPR, and use an automated external defibrillator (AED) in a safe, timely, and effective manner.
Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED Online is the eLearning portion of the Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED Blended Learning Course and is designed to teach students information needed for first aid, CPR, and AED training. Upon completion of the online portion, students must complete hands-on skills session with an AHA BLS or Heartsaver Instructor.
- Students have the convenience of completing the course at their own pace at work, home, or wherever Internet access is available
- Can be used for initial or renewal training
- Includes interactive exercises and videos to engage students and provide periodic points of knowledge transference
- Certificate of completion available to print when the online portion has been completed successfully
- Students have access to all information in the online course for 24 months after activation of their key to help reinforce what they have learned
- Includes audio and transcript for any students who may have a hearing or visual disability
- Screen and text-sized options help meet diverse learning needs
- Navigation controls provide students with the flexibility to move easily through content and customize their personal learning experience