Heartsaver® First Aid w/CPR & AED
The Heartsaver First Aid Course teaches rescuers to effectively recognize and treat adult emergencies in the critical first minutes until emergency medical services personnel arrive. The course also provides a complete health and safety training solution for first aid, adult and pediatric CPR with AED.
Content / Modules:
• Adult first aid (general principles, medical emergencies and injury emergencies)
• Adult/Child CPR with mask
• Adult/Child AED
•Optional: Environmental emergencies
Features / Benefits:
• Modular format creates course flexibility
• Ideal for learners who prefer group interaction and feedback from an instructor while learning skills
• Each student receives the highest quality course materials to supplement their learning
• Student CD-ROM (included with student workbook) includes additional information on CPR and AED that students can reference after the course
Target Audience: Designed for employee training at companies, corporations, businesses or other entities.
For employees and/or designated first responders who have a duty to respond to a first aid or cardiac emergency because of job responsibilities or regulatory requirements.
Written Exam / Skills Testing for completion: Skills practice (First Aid) and skills testing (CPR & AED) with AHA Instructor during course (No written exam.)
Card Type/Certification by AHA: Heartsaver First Aid course completion card
Estimated Class Time (may vary with class size): 6.5 – 7.5