The First Aid Course teaches rescuers to effectively recognize and treat adult emergencies in the critical first minutes until emergency medical services personnel arrive.
Content / Modules:
• Adult first aid (general principles, medical emergencies and injury emergencies)
•Optional: Environmental emergencies
Features / Benefits:
• Modular format creates course flexibility
• Ideal for learners who prefer group interaction and feedback from an instructor while learning skills
• Each student receives the highest quality course materials to supplement their learning
• Student CD-ROM (included with student workbook) includes additional information on CPR and AED that students can reference after the course
Designed for employee training at companies, corporations, businesses or other entities.
For employees and/or designated first responders who have a duty to respond to a first aid emergency because of job responsibilities or regulatory requirements.
Written Exam / Skills Testing for completion: Skills testing with AHA Instructor during course (No written exam.)
Card Type/Certification by ASHI: ASHI First Aid course completion card
Estimated Class Time: (may vary with class size): 3.5 hours